The trainers at the Real Estate Training College are leaders in their fields all are currently working in the industry and they will give you the best advice for today’s market place.
Our Trainers include:
John Cook runs a mentoring and training business working closely with many of the franchise groups. John will cover the nuts and bolts of the industry including Prospecting, Listing and Marketing the property and yourself.
- Student comment – "John is one of the best lecturers I have listened to. If beginners want the best start in Real Estate, the Real Estate Training College and John Cook will be recommended every time."
Diane Robson had a career as a senior property manager and then moved on to become a trainer. Diane is the perfect person to give you all the information needed to be a successful Property Manager.
- Student comment - "Di truly was one of the best trainers I’ve had the pleasure to learn from in a long time."
Nikki Katz will give you the tools needed to run your Trust account and look after your financial books in an organised and timely manner.
- Student comment - "Nikki uses first-hand knowledge and good humour to brighten the Diploma days."
Brian Sander was the inaugural winner of the Sir Robert Torren's Award for service to the industry and is one of Australia's most experienced Business Brokers. His wealth of knowledge is second to none.
- Student Comment - "Thanks to Brian, I now have a better understanding of the business broking section of the industry. A great teacher!"
As a past student you will be invited back to the college to share your experiences with the current students. This will give you a chance to give something back to the industry and tell it like it is, including how and what you have achieved.
We also have successful Sales Representatives and Agents as guest speakers who explain what they are looking for when recruiting new sales staff. This will give you a chance to speak to them personally, they are usually recruiting so you are given the chance to impress them before the interview process.
Industry Leaders may include:
- Phil Harris - Harris Real Estate
- Jarrad Boffo - LJ Hooker
- Tom Hector - Harris Real Estate
- Nick Ploubidis - LJ Hooker
- Travis Denham - Magain
- Jarrah Holmes - Century 21
- Jason Spagnuolo - Ray White
- Jamie King - Belle Property
- Brett Wheatland - Renting Adelaide/SA Property Managers Community (SAPMC)
We also introduce to you companies who will become part of your network in real estate.
- CoreLogic RP Data
- Fyfe Engineers and Surveyors
- Real Estate Employers Federation of South Australia (REEF)
- Form 1 Company
- Eckermann Conveyancers
- Consumer & Business Services (CBS)
- Society of Auctioneers & Appraisers